Sunday, June 27, 2010

We're on Vacation

Neither Jo or I have posted in a bit because we're on vacation.  We really should've warned you that we'd both be on summer break and not posting.  For Jo, well she's been busy back at work and her Stinky is off from school.  For myself, I don't tend to cook as much during the summer because it's a gazillion degrees here (and humid) and with the crappy lack of insulation in my house any cooking just defeats my poor over-worked air conditioning.  Never mind that, I decided to redo my kitchen which means it's been lots of takeout around here.

But I saw this yesterday and had to share.  I was in the local kitchen store looking for a new pot rack (darn those things are expensive!) and as I'm browsing this caught my eye:
A Monkey bread pan? Really?  Now, I know there are all sorts of specialty cookware items out there for pretty much everything imaginable but sometimes it makes sense because its an essential (e.g. bundt pan, bread pans) but this just seems silly.  One day I will have a huge kitchen with plenty of storage for all my random specialty toys, but even then I don't think this is going to be something I'll buy.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm in love with your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* Welcome Steffi darling! Much love reciprocated *sweetnessgag*

    ReplyDelete