Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You May Experience Technical Diffculties

Now that Bitch and Bake has been up and running for a few months I've decided it's time for a bit of a site design overhaul.  Admittedly the current layout is made up of a few graphics I slapped together one afternoon plus some basic widgets.  Not exactly high-class design, but it gave me time to learn a bit more about this platform.

What I need from you, dear reader, is twofold--first, your patience because as things get changed I will likely break parts of the site by botching up new code elements.  I promise nothing will be broken long so your patience while certain content is unavailable will be rewarded.  Second--if there is anything you'd like to see, have any feedback, or requests in layout or functionality or anything else (including "hey Bella, this over here is still broken) please let us know by leaving a comment below.  Jo and I want to make your visits to our cooking journey as much fun and easy as possible.

Oops, there is a third thing--if you're a reader and want us to post a link to your blog leave us the URL below and we'll add it in (disclaimer: nothing NC-17 or plus please...Jo and I are both parents of impressionable youngsters).

Thanks everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment